Friday, February 29, 2008

Giving another try at Blogging

This is my third and final try at blogging. I started with Rediff,switched to Multiply and landed writing scraps in Orkut. It's not the site that turns me off, it's my perennial nomadic nature. I started my first blog in Mumbai, then the second one in Dubai, in between scribbled some nonsense in Kolkata and now when I am in Bangalore, trying to cope up with the traffic, I decided to give another try.
What I write in my blog? Good question!
Maybe a bit about you, lots about them and some whispers only to you about me.
I write about everyone,everything that touches you & me.
I write because I want to write, I want to escape from realty for few minutes and justify my presence in this huge creation called universe.
Hope you all are with me.

No comments: