Friday, May 1, 2009

Shop Lifting & Pink Lingerie

We went out shopping today. No, let me put forward in right words, went to the supermarket to pick up groceries. There's also few sections up & down which you can designate as "pure" shopping areas. There are no " Everyday Low Prices" tag but in today's condition the discount tag is always above half a century.
We wanted to buy some vegetables and some munchy crunchy stuff and as usual landed with things mostly we will never ever require.

I present myself as a logical, reasonable & matured animal being to the other species that dominate this planet. But in spite I never found out why my legs twitter when I enter the supermarket. When I see prices which are far below the " MRP" my legs thunder, I feel that the end of the world is near by and if I do not buy that today, I can never.

My wife tells me that she will make a huge cupboard just for my compulsive buyouts, like my shares and Mutual Funds. Maybe after some time she will be in a position to open a grocery herself.

We wanted to buy some clothes for the little one. This thing baffles me more that anything in the world. Why are childerens clothing way costlier then grown up male? They charge you for the little piece of "shit", which will pass as my hankerchief, more than my entire suit put together.
It's also like when my wife goes to a salon to cut her hair, they charge her the money that will pass for my next ten haircuts. And every time she has to tell me that she had a haircut.

I can see LOGIC jumping out of the window.

Usually on weekends the supermarket gets crowded, but not today. Today was Valentine's Day and every one had gone to the church to pray. It will not be much of a time when Valentine surpasses the credibility and popularity of Jesus.
I will wait for Vatican's reaction to that.

On last count the number of "Pink Underwear" was 97865342 and now they are putting as per sizes. The exporters have cued up. Within next two weeks neighboring countries will be flooded with "underwear" at special prices.

Ms. Shoba De's Pink Lingerie will be auctioned, but after a week. Mr. Mutalik just wants to feel comfortable after such stressful incidents.
I will be the highest bidder, because I am willing to blow away my life earnings just to get hold of that Pink Lingerie of Ms. De.

No comments: