Thursday, April 30, 2009

INSANITY !!

I have tried putting down my thoughts in different ways, writing letters to unknown people, starting blogs (five in total) and talking to myself. None was effective enough and in the end I was left struggling with my inner senses and chaos that has become a regular feature on the right side of the brain.
The other problem was when I used to write something, I could not find the right words. All were jumbled up like a lump of ice, felt like throwing it at someone, but every time I threw it bounced back and hit me.
People would call this stage as the first step of insanity, I would prefer to be insane rather than living in this sane world, where insanity is viewed as a premium. Coming back to my thoughts, there is really nothing new. That’s what I feel as I could never put it down systematically, logically & effectively.
What if my thought reads like a maniac? What if it throws up something unusual, even I do not know? Do we have control of our thoughts, we think we have and that is the reason we have coined a term called “sub consciousness”. Isn’t it a dichotomy?
I was reading in the newspaper few days back. It proclaimed that the most effective decisions are taken in sub conscious mind. Like when you are sleeping, day dreaming or taking a siesta. It is always a mystery who conducts all these tests and what is the validity of these tests. Newspapers have produced millions of information (both useful & pathetic) from the day they started printing them. Sometimes I wonder, are all true or they manufacture news to fill up the volumes?
People is China have taken to snoring to beat the recession blues- a figment of someone’s imagination.
Now if my thoughts veer around such ambiguous, imaginary, chaotic subjects – what is the world going to perceive me as?
Insane? Maybe.
But people will gulp up every word that comes in print formats – books, periodicals, newspapers and obviously the biggest of all media - television.
My thoughts can be as crazy as your daily bit of news, but please don’t call me insane till I get the same clarified by some test results.
I will come back with more thoughts after I collect some.

No comments: